Notes for a Happier Life
I’ve noticed that over the course of a year I make a number of resolutions, stick to them for a few months, and then forget about them. This is a log of those resolutions which I find most satisfying, both in the positive (“Do this thing”), and the negative (“Don’t do this anymore”).
- 8.5 hours of sleep per night, and a regular sleep schedule.
- Making my own food.
- Observing my own thoughts
- Exercising every other day.
- Spanish conversations
- Long term plans.
- Sufficient drinks for a hangover
- Working more than 9 hours in a day.
- Unhealthy food
This list will, of course, be updated.